Well.. i have finally done it... I have booked my Tiger Moth flight...
Part of the gift was to choose any extras that I wanted to do... (I dont think that Matt was too sure of how "out-there" i would go... ).. Man... have i shown him!!!
Im going totally WILD.
This is my package...
"A tiger Moth Flight to Pt Lonsdale and either on my way there.. or on the way back the aerobatics start... these consist of...
The "barnstormer" is basically a wild ride which gets you up to 2G forces in steep turns and wing-overs just like a roller coaster. Because you are not actually going upside down, this also means that we can keep the flight at our standard low level for spectacular views.
"WILD AEROBATICS"
Includes the Barnstormer plus loops & rolls - now you're inverted up to 3 G forces"
This is all going to happen on Sunday the 4th January. Sucks that i didnt think of booking earlier... as i could have quiet possibly been going up tomorrow!! How awesome would that have been for a birthday!?
Only I saw what the extreme areobatics included I was just going to go all in and choose that.. though they do stall turns and spins... I dont know if i have that sort of constitution... though... i have until sunday to chose what aerobatics i want to do....
What do you think!?
Pretty wild.. huh?
Hope that you all have a great last day of the year.. and where ever you are.. and what ever you get up to... that you have a safe one!
xxx
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Do the Wild thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy Toledo Sandra that is way cool!! You are going to have so much fun but I am not sure what sort of photos you are going to manage to take...LOL
Happy New Year to you and your family!!
Love
Anna
xx
Sounds super-fun Sandra!! Hope you had an awesome birthday yesterday, and a fantastic plane trip. I bet you choose the most death-defying aerobatics they have on offer!! Enjoy it (and I agree with Anna - some photos would be great too ...)
Post a Comment